This tour combines two of Kentuckys most treasured icons: bourbon and Thoroughbreds. Learn fun facts about why horse racing and bourbon go together, including what makes a Thoroughbred a Thoroughbred, and a bourbon a bourbon. Pick up facts about distillery owners who have also won the Derby, and how some guests imbibed on Derby day during Prohibition.
The tour ends with a bourbon flight from the Museums Derby Cafe Express, an official stop on Louisvilles Urban Bourbon Trail, where guests will enjoy a bourbon tasting along with an interactive lesson on how to make and enjoy the famous Mint Julep.
- $60 per person, includes general admission to Museum
- Thursdays, 2:00-3:00 p.m.
- Includes a gift bag with Mint Julep syrup and recipe, Modjeska candy, a Derby glass, and more!
- 21+ and over, limited to 10 people
Next Upcoming Date: Thursday, December 3 2020
- 704 Central Ave.
- Louisville, Kentucky 40208
Upcoming Dates For This Event:
- Thursday, December 3
- Thursday, December 10
- Thursday, December 17