Sip with bourbon legends while surrounded by legends of the Kentucky Derby! Our Legends Series: Bourbon Masters is coming back to Kentucky Derby Museum for its 8th consecutive year. The Legends Series offers three nights of casual, in-depth conversation with pioneers and titans of the bourbon industry. Each night in the series is hosted by Wall Street Journal Best-Selling Author, Fred Minnick. Minnick, the Museums own Bourbon Authority, is a Bourbon Curator and Tasting Expert.
Thursday, January 23, 2020 - 5:30 - 7:30 P.M.
Featured Bourbon Legend: Peggy Noe Stevens
- Worlds first female Master Bourbon Taster
- 2019 Bourbon Hall of Fame Inductee
- Has been called the Oprah of whiskey entertaining
- Has represented Kentucky for such notables as Julia Child, Bobby Flay and the Prince of Spain
- Featured bourbons will be from some of her greatest projects
- Peerless Rye
- Michter's Rye
- Jim Beam - Baker's Single Barrel
Thursday, January 30, 2020 - 5:30 - 7:30 P.M.
Featured Bourbon Legend: Freddie Johnson, Buffalo Trace
- Third generation employee at Buffalo Trace
- Entertains thousands each year on tours as Distillery VIP Visitor Lead
- One of the Distillerys most popular and highly sought-after tour guides
- 2018 Kentucky Bourbon Hall of Fame inductee
- Featured bourbons will include Buffalo Trace, Weller Special Reserve, Sazerac
Thursday, February 6, 2020 - 5:30 - 7:30 P.M.
Featured Bourbon Legend: Conor ODriscoll, Master Distiller, Heaven Hill Distillery
- Fifth Master Distiller in Heaven Hills 84-year history
- Technical expertise and degree in chemical engineering give him the ability to focus on quality, authenticity and innovation
- Native of Dublin, Ireland
- Featured bourbons in the selection process
With a dedicated following, this series sells out each year. It has earned many accolades including being named to the Bourbon Bucket List by Matt Levys The Alcohol Professor based in New York.
This event has already finished but is here for your information
- 704 Central Ave.
- Louisville, Kentucky 40208